#MusicMondays: Eone6 & NinthDelta UKBMix 029



Providing a bit of variety, for this week's non-Monday Music Monday I wanted to highlight this superb mix from my talented other half, NinthDelta and his partner in crime, Eone6.

Compiled earlier this year, the guys slaved over the decks for hours on end putting together a lovely little mix for UK Bass Music. Featuring the likes of Robert Hood, Hodge and my personal favourite from the Dub Techno scene, Rhythm & Sound. The movement in this set makes it a perfect commuting, chilling or getting ready for a night out accompaniment.

Enjoy with me x

and for more, follow him on Mixcloud & Twitter

Comments

Trending

My Ayahuasca Journey: Just The Beginning

The journey continues...

The UK Bass Music show on Sub FM with Lara & Nikki

My growing love for Radio Presenting

Start the day off right. With an inspirational Dr Seuss poem