Tonight I guest host on Reprezent 107.3 FM with Trap93

Remember last week I said I wanted my own radio show? Well the universe gifted me with a fantastic opportunity to gain some practice! This evening 7-9 PM GMT I'll be guest Presenter on the Trap93 show on Reprezent FM which is based in Brixton, SW London.

Massive thanks to Ezekiel, the owner of Trap93, for inviting me up. Terribly nervous, let's see how this goes!

Tune in either online on http://www.reprezent.org.uk/ or if you're in the London area it's 107.3 on the FM dial (who uses dials these days?! but you know what I mean)

Comments

Trending

My Ayahuasca Journey: Just The Beginning

The journey continues...

My growing love for Radio Presenting

The UK Bass Music show on Sub FM with Lara & Nikki

She Just Wanna Dance - [Hospital Records] #MeToo