Set your priorities right, because if you chase two rabbits you will lose them both

I've always been one to keep myself busy and throw myself into projects, but recently, as I'm growing older and more experienced, I realise that it's perhaps best to focus in fewer directions and achieve more than spread yourself too thinly therefore not nurturing any of them as much as they deserve.

Synchronicity Records and it's releases have been a passion of mine for a few years now but has suffered  from lack of attention recently due to lack of time, my time, so I have decided that it's best to take a hiatus from releasing the music I love in order to focus on other projects I'm handling currently.

I'd like to think that this is definitely not the end, more a readjustment of priorities until such time occurs where I can give it, and the associated artists the love they deserve. 

Up until now it has been an absolute pleasure to be entrusted with such talented individuals' art, and I cannot wait for the day when I can dedicate myself once again.

See you soon, Synchronicity. 

The soundcloud will remain online, so until then, enjoy the beautiful music I had the honour or representing, just as I will. x



Comments

Trending

My Ayahuasca Journey: Just The Beginning

The UK Bass Music show on Sub FM with Lara & Nikki

The journey continues...

My growing love for Radio Presenting

Start the day off right. With an inspirational Dr Seuss poem